Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lego Creative Competition

As you can see from the subject title, its lego creative building! But I really surrender during the wait for Justin to finish his competiton...*Haiz* A month ago, I kept reminding he had to come up with some ideas in mind what to build for tis competition..he just simply ignored wat I said...2 days ago, his daddy helped him to build a boat giving him some ideas wat he can do..Justin also did a space ship on his own..so I tot, "hey, he's still ok lar..at least he can make a space ship"..

Tis morning, we all got up so early to get him prepared for tis even..but the moment competition starts, it turned into a disaster...he kept turing ard to tell me he dunno wat to build, can't find the parts tat he needed...anyway its all kinds of funny excuses tat u can't tink off!! Tis is the 1st competition he joined, there will more in the furture...I realli wonders how long can i tahan his nonsense..hahahha

Anyway..as expected, he did not win the competition...

No comments:

Post a Comment